Monday 19 May 2008

Rihanna doesn't want to be a work horse

Rihanna doesn't want to be a work horse



Washington (Ani): Exhausted from her busy schedule last year Barbadian singer Rihanna is now planning to relax in the rest of 2008. In an interview to Elle magazine, the 20-year-old isaac Bashevis Singer revealed that she would not be workings care a horse this year. "I already told everyone in my camp, 'This year, I'm non going to knead like a horse,'" Contactmusic quoted Rihanna, as locution. The 'Umbrella' singer admits that she barely remembers pick up an award at the 10 Feb (08) ceremony, because she was so tired and couldn"t enjoy her success even when cooperator Jay-Z asked her how she felt. In 2007 I didn't actually get to enjoy anything that I achieved, because I was moving, moving, moving," she said.