Tuesday 29 April 2008

THe Game Insisted On Movie Realism

THe Game Insisted On Movie Realism



Rapper-turned-actor THE Game forced pic co-star KEANU REEVES to beat him with a real telephone directory, so scenes in their freshly moving picture Street KINGS would reckon real.
Reeves, wHO plays a knock off chasing The Games' bad guy, was stunned by the bespeak, merely agreed - later getting advice from real life cops on how to properly use the book as a weapon.
He explains, "For me to get this information out of him, I had to convince him. So I reach him with the shammer phone book. Simply he said, 'This isn't working, I don't believe you. Manipulation the real earpiece book.'
"This real cop gave me some speech sound account book techniques.
"So I took the phonebook and make him about the head. And The Game said, 'OK I'm good.' He felt it.
"He was right. It gave the film some genuineness."