Tuesday 29 April 2008

Tennant says he's still Doctor Who

Tennant says he's still Doctor Who



'Doctor Who' star David Tennant has denied speculation that he is preparation to depart the hit BBC serial next year.
Speaking at the premier of the Christmastime special 'Doctor WHO: Voyage of the Damned', Tennant said the rumours were "a load of old trumpery".
He said: "Catherine of Aragon John Orley Allen Tate [co-star] stitched me up good and proper. She goes on Jonathan Ross and makes up a load of old gimcrack. Unbeknownst to me, she thinks I've made a determination - she'd understandably had too much coffee berry that morn."
He continued: "She said I was departure, which was a decision I haven't made up to now. Mayhap she's made it for me, but I'm passing to observe citizenry guesswork for as long as possible."
Tennant concluded: "I'm doing little Joe more specials and beyond that no one's asked me to make any decisions and I'm quite happy to be enigmatic for as long as possible."
'Doctor WHO: Voyage of the Damned' pose on BBC One on Dec 25 Day and co-stars Kiley Minogue.




Joe Jackson